What Is It?
SecureCard was designed by Worldnet to provide online merchants with the ability to store customer card details in a secure and PCI-compliant manner on the Worldnet processing platform.
SecureCard eliminates the need for merchants to store card details locally on their own systems, avoiding the significant systems and financial overhead of managing their own PCI compliance and registration processes.
By using SecureCard from Worldnet to store cardholder details a merchant can access the stored card details through a ‘token’ cardholder number to generate cardholder payments for both ad-hoc and recurring payments.
How It Works?
On registering a card, the merchant is provided with a SecureCard number which they can use in place of the actual card details. SecureCard is a technology that enables a unique identifier or ‘token’ to replace a credit card number for online payment transactions.
The SecureCard number can be stored on the merchant databases without any PCI security implications and is automatically accessed to generate ad-hoc payments, pre-defined installment or subscription payments.
- Allow customers to make subsequent purchases without having to re-enter card details.
- Retain cardholder details without the overhead of managing their own PCI compliance.
- Facilitate recurring transactions.
- Provide subscription-based payments.
Benefits of SecureCard
Sectors Using SecureCard
- Retail / Insurance / Travel and Entertainment / Hotels
- Car Rental / Media / Clubs and Societies / Software Development
- And many more!
You can find the downloadable product sheet for SecureCard by clicking on the button below!
To learn more about Worldnet's frictionless payment solutions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on this page.